AXtime machine now xeroweigth flashback compatibility norton or another security product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi bros i adquire that program called AX time machine now flashback in my Windows 10 x64 i see it have some issues whith Norton, if i install first Norton it not backing up, but if i install first Norton and then time machine all ok What security products you use whith that soft. Its normal see the mensaje on security center who says Windows dont shutdown correctly?. I see it when i try to restore whith flashback whith Norton or whitout it sorry my bad english

Reactions: Ink

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I cannot tell which security products tends to work well, but considering where AX Time Machine has issues which may affect on some usual operation.

Reactions: Aktiffiso and Ink

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
It means ax time machine now flashback produce issues whith wibdows 10 or other security products? If it not are a good soft anymore can i ask refund i dont see a guarantee on their page can i send you a pm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.