Pro
Security updates
Block all updates
User Access Control
Always notify
Real-time security
SpyShelter Firewall,EMET,Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit,bouncer free
Periodic malware scanners
i don't use Malware Scanner,but use shadow defender when i need it.
plus Use Sandboxie
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Firefox uMatrix,μ Adblock,RefreshBlocker,Random Agent Spoofer,Decentraleyes,S3.Google Translator,NoClick,Pop-up Controller,ProfileSwitcher,Stylish,Private Tab
Maintenance tools
CCleaner
RegBak For backup registry just in case i have crash when something bad happen

babolly

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 5, 2015
i don't use anymore anti virus since too heavy i know malwarebyte anti malware very light on system.
plus i don't do anything risky.so many year not infected

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Nice config, thanks for sharing
A few suggestions :
please make sure you have some kind of backup( Image/files) so that in case of a disaster( malware/failed installation/OS corruption)
you can revert back to the state when you backed up your machine. Windows default backup or third party freeware programs accomplish that - AOMEI backupper/ Macrium reflect.At least backing up important files / system restore ON is recommended.

As for a malware scanner, Zemana free or MBAM / Emsisoft Emergency Kit can be added for regular malware scans to make sure system is clean. These are On demand with no real time protection, easy on resources.

Reactions: Noxx and babolly

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.