xxtoss23

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Looks very well

Maybe I try it, but first go go @Manzai ;)
upload_2014-8-11_12-35-38.png

GabiCRX

Level 8
Verified
Jun 24, 2011
I dont know if it's my instinct of self preservation or it's the news i often read about chinese software, but i'll never install chinese antivirus.

Reactions: OnlyB

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
I love the UI, I hope they get better. I wonder if they have the same Baidu Cloud (Kaspersky signature)

Reactions: MalwareT

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
I always thought that is was only Kaspersky signatures in Baidu Cloud (from what I have seen)

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
I always thought that is was only Kaspersky signatures in Baidu Cloud (from what I have seen)
They're copied from VirusTotal. It's done by many vendors. Only Baidu Chinese uses the Kaspersky engine, international version uses just the copied signatures in the cloud.

Reactions: Petrovic

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
I dont recommend it. This antivirus is adware. And i dont recommend chinise antivirus. And isn´t recommended by microsoft:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/antivirus-partners#AVtabs=win7

Avast is not there and other security products, is that a fake product (like they say there) ?

Please don't trust all you see or read, try to find your own answers and make your own judgements. There are only a few AV that can really clean your PC and protect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.