BATTLEFIELD 3 UPDATE!: ACTIVATION ISSUE WORKAROUND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Hello Forum!

I have some exciting news!

As you might know if your into BF3, there are some issues experiencing trouble activating the game, well fear no more, use FlyVPN, and your game will activate!

I recently did it for myself as the game broke Street Release date where i live, and i was determined to play, so i played a day early, i also helped the member MrXidus get it activated and ready to play!
Here is a video showing you what to do:

Follow this and you will be activated in under a minute :D

Did i help you?

Did you find this interesting?

Please thank me by giving me some rep!

Thanks Guys

- Josh

Last edited by a moderator:

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Sorry for any confusion if you saw this thread disappear.

The video mentions this being a workaround to play the game before release, and this user mentions using it to play the game before release, so I moved it as it appeared to be an illegal workaround.

It turns out the game was actually released on the 24th, but users are having activation issues that this workaround seems to solve, so the post has been moved back.

Thanks,
-HeffeD

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I picked up my BF3 pre-order on the 27th. This morning on the 29th I am still un-able to connect with EA and activate my game.

Using this VPN workaround saved me, I only wish I knew 2 days ago so I could have been playing.

Something about Australia and DICE, or just my bad luck. but anyways thanks alot Exorcizm this did me great!

Cheers.

+ Rep

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
It's a great clever little way to bypass the servers especially in this situation with DICE/EA atm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.