Be prepared for Window 8.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
As rumors are high for 8.2 on the internet so be prepare if you will soon see Window 8.2.
After making changes in window 8 ,new OS window 8.1 released few time before.Microsoft shows its respect towards their users feedback comes from worldwide.But still users are not happy with new start button.
Users FeedBack from MalwareTips(Your Security Advisor):

Earth wrote :
Many wanted the the Start button back, now MS has improvised and forced the Start Screen on everyone.

So of course it makes no sense to those you prefer the "Start Menu". The new start button is only for the "Start Screen".

Littlebits wrote:
I updated my laptop to 8.1 previous already had Windows 8, the new start button sucks so I kept IObit Start Menu 8

Freddyand5:
So today, I actually got chance to use Windows 8.1 on my friends PC and have found, the Most Awaited Start Button is Use Less.... Besides, found grammatically 2 bugs (apparently look Bugs) [biggrin.gif] would not mention until i thoroughly examine !!

as left click on start button redirect users to Metro Screen but right click brings slightly better menu with some familier links.The new concept of start button also difficult to understand for less tech savy users.Also users they don't have touch enable hardware this is downside from starting of the window 8 as Microsoft makes window similar to mobile OS with a certain purpose and with window 8.1 it goes too bad for old hardware.Advanced user make their own ways by finding alternative like Iobit start button.Window 8.2 hopefully makes the start button much famlier as it is now.Microsoft makes some improvment in window 8.1 other than start button too.Also with window 8.2 ,Microsoft can redefine the serach more better or more discoverable unlike now.May be in app too.

Window 9 or Window 8.2
As microsoft already working for window 9 as rumuros come it landed end of 2014 so it is hard for microsoft to work on a big Update like 8.2 but as microsoft gets bad response from Start buttun of 8.1 too so may be it is posible for you to see 8.2 in early 2014.But if window 8.2 comes in early 2014 than Microsoft have to increase release date of Window 9.

What will be the cost of window 8.2 ?
If we will talk about pricing than it will be free but for window 8.1 users so if you are on window 8 than you have to switch to window 8.1 first.As an update 8.1 from window 8 store expriencing problem later microsoft stop pull back from store after few days so lets see what will happen this time.

Must Read :Windows 8.1 - Pros and Cons

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.