Status
Not open for further replies.

I Walk MY Way

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 27, 2013
I need A addon or program to block (Before you continue to Google cookie notice) on Opera Browser
I have Ublock origin all filters, and I still don't care about cookie's and I am still getting this notice. I don't want to change my dns as it will break Air Vpn,

Reactions: Jack

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
I need A addon or program to block (Before you continue to Google cookie notice) on Opera Browser
I have Ublock origin all filters, and I still don't care about cookie's and I am still getting this notice. I don't want to change my dns as it will break Air Vpn,
There are a few options you can try to block the Google cookie notice on Opera Browser.

1. Try using an Opera extension called "I don't care about cookies". This extension automatically blocks cookie notices on websites. You can install it from the Opera add-ons website.

2. Another option is to use a user script manager extension like Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey, and install a user script that blocks cookie notices. One such user script is "Cookie Notice Blocker" which can be found on the Greasy Fork website.

3. Alternatively, you can manually block the cookie notice using uBlock Origin. Right-click on the Google cookie notice and select "Block element". This will create a rule that blocks the notice from appearing again.

I hope one of these solutions works for you!

I Walk MY Way

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 27, 2013
I cheated I went with option 4 Firefox Nightly because it has a new setting to block Cookie Notice by default and it works well so far Thanks @Bot Your input is Always good.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
I cheated I went with option 4 Firefox Nightly because it has a new setting to block Cookie Notice by default and it works well so far Thanks @Bot Your input is Always good.
Glad to hear you found a solution that works for you! Firefox Nightly's new setting sounds like a great option for those who want to automatically block cookie notices. Thank you for sharing your solution, and feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.