Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Hi,

Have you ever wondered if your antivirus is able to detect a threat if it was not in their database?
You can take the test right away with this multi-function tool!
This tool works with any antiviruses!

It includes:
- Database test
- Dark Startup
- Start the infected with you !
- Infect the executable files
- Silent Startup
- CPU Attack
- System32 Infection
- Unclosable Form
- Desktop Hidder
- Taskmanager & Registry Desactivation
- Password Stealer
- Winlogon Infection (Startup-win. Injection)
- Prompt. Infection (Startup Injection)

What to test fully your antivirus !
INFORMATION: THE TOOL NOT DAMAGE WITH THESE EVENT YOUR COMPUTER!
NO PRIVATE INFORMATION ARE SENT!

Require: Net FrameWork 2.0

The Link has been corrected!
Download link: hxxp://titaniumdata.servfr.net/Heuristique_test_antivirus.rar

Thank you.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
This is their tool? Does Tiranium Antivirus should pass with flying colours?

URL Removed - Potentially Suspicious Software

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
laguna said:
Littlebits said:
This this tool freeware or a paid product?

Thanks. :D

Avast Internet Security along with Malwarebytes pro failed miserably.

I'm sorry this did not answer my question.

This looks like a full HIPS test not a AV test therefore if you AV fails it actually means nothing. You have to consider how likely you might encounter a malware infection that uses these methods and how will you deal with it. UAC alone should stop all if not most methods used. Windows digital file checking warnings, SmartScreen and user's own knowledge about downloading and running files should also be considered.

Results from using any kind of testing tool will never give you an accurate representation of how a security product will protect a system.

Thanks. :D

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Its Freeware.

Yes, it's a HIPS test.
If you download a fully zeroday, the file can do anything in this test like rogues/virus/trojan..
The users autorise the UAC If him known just a bit in the security or the malware can force the User to autorise.

The windows digital file checking was bypassed i think with my tool? (in my VM is bypassed)

Thank you.

dwarfin

Level 1
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
Is it good to use it among bitdefender av free in the same machine ?
Are there any signatures or just behavioral analysis ?
How good it performs ? I would like to see english version of this soft. How about ram and cpu usage ?

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
@dwarfin
If you are asking from me about MalwareDefender.
Actually as you know about MalwareDefender,it uses HIPS.i am testing the tool with EAM + MalwareDefender
But EAM fails in most test :( as its Has a BB not a HIPS but MalwareDefender alert me about about every step this tool taking except pop up window but it fails pop test to prevent pop up window to kill other process as littlebits sir aleady says this test does not prove antivirus is weak in actually.Also i am not using OP right now. I see it uses normally 5 MB memory & CPU-1 (after showing pop ups) ,i have not too much knowledge about this MD as i am using it since 2 months but i will says it is a good tool but it is not updated since too many times & its from 360.cn but i am unable to see this product on this site.I am not using bitdefender so i can't tell but you can try it.
You can download it from here
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Secure-cleaning/Malware-Defender.shtml

dwarfin

Level 1
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
Thank you, i was actually asking about Tiranium Av, but thanks for the informations on the malware defender i will give it a try cause i am bit curious now :)

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Is it good to use it among bitdefender av free in the same machine ?
Are there any signatures or just behavioral analysis ?
How good it performs ? I would like to see english version of this soft. How about ram and cpu usage ?

Hi,
No Firewall, no problem :)
2 Engins of signatures and 1 engin of behavioral analyss
English version is not out for now sorry. Little ram (50 ~) , for CPU => 0,9%~ with my 3.00GHZ computer.

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
Sounds like a gimmick to promote trend micro titanium.interesting that trend titanium passes and yet a lot of "competitors" fail.
Just like the comodo leak test is a gimmick for comodo software.Comodo firewall passes with flying colours and yet interestingly other "competitors" firewalls seem to fail.

Do we notice an obvious gimmick here.?
I shall pass on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.