Best budget gaming keyboard/mouse

advanced_skill

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 11, 2014
I'm looking into budget gaming keyboards/mice. Right now, I have three candidates:

Redragon Vajra/Centrophorus
Redragon Yaksa/Nemeanlion
Cooler Master Devastator II (any color)

It seems like the Vajra is a solid budget option. The Devastator is good apart from the letters on the keyboard not being readable sometimes. Yaksa seems like a more high-end version of their budget bundles.

Which one should I pick? Feel free to add more suggestions, but keep the price to a minimum because I don't need anything better.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
after looking at the 3, If it were me, I would go with Cooler Master Devastator II. Looks cool, good price, LED coolness, and the mem-chanical keyboard sounds like a neat idea all for that price.

Honestly, i just like how the Devastator looks, so badass!!! I'm sold on cosmetics :(

Reactions: Venustus

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
I actually own a Redragon keyboard (specifically the Redragon ASURA K501) which is slightly more expensive (especially when I bought this back in March 2015) than the ones listed in the poll but unfortunately doesn't seems to have any bundle offers with a mouse.

The biggest draw to the keyboard is the ability to swap arrow/wsad keys (which is convenient for gaming). LED backlights (multiple light colors change with a light bulb key which are able to be dimmed or turned up by a knob at top center as well as a pulse feature (dims/brightens while changing colors), macro recording used to set up programmable function keys and a few other here features here and there that I don't actually use myself like F1-12 keys have alternative functions like volume control while holding FN key.

Even though this doesn't help since your looking for a bundle, I thought I'd at least say Redragon makes quality products. There is a good weight to the keyboard and this is probably due to the sturdy plastic and other parts used.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I voted "other"
You seem focused on "budget" accessories so
have you looked at Logitech's line ?
I don't see it listed up there.
They have a pretty good line up,
for budget gamers.
PeAcE

Reactions: Venustus and Svoll

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Voted Others.
Believe me though you buy a gaming Keyboard or mouse, the primary part is always Ergonomics. If the KB or Mouse doesnt have proper comfort level then its no worth of investing on them. 2 months back I have researched no of keyboards and Decided to go with Circle Adroit X 7C keyboard. And I am happy with it.

I would recommend you
  1. https://www.amazon.com/Azio-Levetro...&qid=1480662921&sr=8-8&keywords=asus+keyboard
  2. https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-Kar...id=1480663194&sr=8-7&keywords=gaming+keyboard
  3. https://www.amazon.com/Razer-DeathStalker-Essential-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B009SJR28W/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1480663194&sr=8-10&keywords=gaming+keyboard&th=1
CM storm II is also a good choice, but I would choose which has a wide wrist rest one.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.