Advice Request Best Image Viewer?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Best Image Viewer?

• IrfanView

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Picasa

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • HoneyView

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • FastStone

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • XnViewMP

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Zoner Photo Studio

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Windows Photo Viewer

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • ImageGlass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 16.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Picasa is no longer supported however there is no reason why one can't still use it - it's just an image viewer, not a browser and while threats for practically everything exist, I doubt you'd come across one anytime soon. My brother favors this one and he only had good things to say about it.

Picasa is really good imo. If you ever take a look, in the settings you can add pic extensions to associate with Picasa and also locations. It's true it's only mild editing, but there are some interesting tools there. If this were still supported I wonder if Google would have run all the pic hosting sites out of business. It was really ahead of its time.

I used FastStone for some time. It was nice. It was light for me on editing tools too, so I went back to using Irfanview/Paint.net/Inkscape to deal with graphics and pic viewing. I guess I would like something with slightly better editing than Irfanview for viewing, but it's OK for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.