Status
Not open for further replies.

viktik

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Which is the best Linux distribution for use in home pc. Looking for better stability and more software packages. easy to use and install software packages.

Tovak

Level 1
May 10, 2014
I think it really depends on a lot of factors (hardware, Linux expertise, etc) but for an easy to setup and get working 'out-of-the-box' distro, I've had decent experiences with Ubunutu/Xubuntu.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Zorin OS
7.png

Reactions: Jack
D

Deleted member 178

Mint or Fedora (if you have a UEFI/secureboot machine since it paid microsoft to be signed)

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Mint is a complete distribution, it comes (really) ready to use after install and it's unbeatable for its simplicity :)

usmangujjar

Verified
Jan 24, 2014
i will try Zeroin OS in some days, and tell here, it seems that its interface is like Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.