Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Good poll @jackuars :)
I have used most of the soft from the poll.
My vote goes for ShadowDefender (SD), as it is not only a strong, but also super easy to set up protection for Hub participation, whch can also can clean traces of software testing (either you use it just one time or want to try it out).

HMP.A is great too, but not an multi-purpose tool like SD :)

Reactions: frogboy
A

Alkajak

ZAM
My favourite on-demand scanner, and a very efficient companion real-time protection. Would not use as a main source of protection, secondary only.

EIS/EAM
One of my favourite security suites. Light, efficient, amazing BB and easy to use. This is my main testing product in the Hub and if I end up clean installing my system again, I am going to be reinstalling EIS.

HMP.A
My newest purchase, and a great all-around product. Bundled with the on-demand HMP, it adds a great layer of security with safe browsing, anti-exploit, and a great deal of extras (ransomware, webcam, keylogger, etc protection). Another great companion product.

AG
My vote goes to AG.
I use all of the above software, but out of the list AG is the most essential out of all of them. It's the only product from the list that you could use stand-alone on your system and feel completely secure. By completely, I mean on all ends. It does all the jobs from the above software in one simple step; being a brick wall. Can't get infected by an executable if it can't be executed.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.