King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
I've tried many combos for the past years (Avast w/ CFW, EAM w/ CFW), and I really fell in love with CIS and Webroot combo. I'm using it for almost a year and probably not gonna replace it anytime soon. For you what is the best AV combo?

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
No slow down at all! :)

> Emsisoft Internet Security Pack. (EAM)
> MBAM newest Beta + HMP on-Demand Scanners.
> Sandboxie Free for my Browser.
> Trojan Hunter.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Alpha

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
I'm using this setup (realtime protection):

COMODO Internet Security, Webroot, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, McShield Anti-Malware, Hitman Pro Alert.

What do you think guys? Is it bloated?

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I use Comodo Internet Security with HIPS enabled and Fully Virtualized Sandboxed. I really like to have installed a security product which has HIPS, so that I may know when a program is trying to do modify a setting or install a file...
Even so, like @Infrared said, the best layer of protection is you.... As long as you have you are careful when doing something (downloading, installing..) then you should be fine. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.