Best VPN for Torrents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArabianKnight

Thread author
Oct 9, 2014
I am currently using HMA and although you can switch between hundreds of servers, I find the switching to be slow and sometimes would disconnect or hang, otherwise unreliable..

What are some good paid, fast VPN's that care about your privacy?

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Used PureVPN for some time while I was in China for a school trip, not a bad choice either. Although others have bad customer service encounters I haven't had the need to contact them for anything so I wouldn't know. But overall I think their servers are pretty good for torrenting, shared the VPN across 5 friends and we never ran into any trouble with the setup or anything.

Reactions: omidomi

ptrwmo

Oct 11, 2014
I use IPVanish and personally I think they're hands down the fastest and one of a few VPNs that don't log. Unlike many VPNs that rent servers in data centers, IPVanish owns both their own servers and the network. The only drawback is that they're based in U.S., like private internet access which is another VPN I personally favor a lot. Don't use Hidemyass, they can keep your logs for two years I read.

I am currently using HMA and although you can switch between hundreds of servers, I find the switching to be slow and sometimes would disconnect or hang, otherwise unreliable..

What are some good paid, fast VPN's that care about your privacy?

Reactions: omidomi

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
I use IPVanish and personally I think they're hands down the fastest and one of a few VPNs that don't log. Unlike many VPNs that rent servers in data centers, IPVanish owns both their own servers and the network. The only drawback is that they're based in U.S., like private internet access which is another VPN I personally favor a lot. Don't use Hidemyass, they can keep your logs for two years I read.
Your link apparently links to malware, bitdefender has blocked it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (69).png
    Screenshot (69).png
    110.1 KB · Views: 423
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.