Expired BetaNews Exclusive: Get 6 months free of the 'BitDefender Internet Security 2014'

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Got it, thanks! Says must activate in 30 days, I may not use it but nice to have incase :)

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
After i tried to install it it woudln't finish installing..... eh this is the worst antivirus ever.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Ashampoo_Snap_2014.03.14_07h26m28s_001_.png

• Absolutely FREE for 180 Days!
  • Superior security for all your data
  • Extremely fast. Non-intrusive. With Bitdefender Photon™
  • Guards your online transactions. Protects your digital identity
  • Reveals your kids’ online activities.

*Worked using a US IP

Last edited:
Reactions: MalwareDetective

absolution

Apr 25, 2013
Thank you, never had the chance to use BD IS and this is the right one, I am a ESET fan but why don't try this!

adik

Mar 16, 2014
today many times i tried open that page and always have respond Not Found(use many diffent proxy US as well),maybe promo was ended :(

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
today many times i tried open that page and always have respond Not Found(use many diffent proxy US as well),maybe promo was ended :(
If you want the key please make a post here then here, you will receive the 6 months promo key.

Solarlynx

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
I was planning to use Bitdefender IS after expiration of my 6-month lic for EAM in August. It turned out that I must activate the 8 lics I got in 30 days (I guess till April 7). So who wants a lic or a few just PM me. I won't give the email on which I got the lic I hope it won't prevent its usage.

Puneet Pal

Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I was planning to use Bitdefender IS after expiration of my 6-month lic for EAM in August. It turned out that I must activate the 8 lics I got in 30 days (I guess till April 7). So who wants a lic or a few just PM me. I won't give the email on which I got the lic I hope it won't prevent its usage.
I do have some spare keys that are of no use to me ... Please let me know folks so that I can provide some keys :) Thnx

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.