Google Chrome
Fav. Mobile OS
iOS
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Norton Security
Fav. Videogame
It's a toss up between Neverwinter Nights, Jedi Knight II Outcast, and Star Wars Galaxies.
N

Noxx

Thread author
Hello everyone!

I've been around for a few weeks, but me being a jerk I never made my official hello. I go by "Noxx", which is of course a reference to the alien race in the Stargate SG-1 franchise (and yet strangely enough my avatar is of Daniel Jackson, whose equally a bad ass). I've been playing around with computers since Windows 95 (born in early 90's), and ever since I've been an avid PC gamer. My interest in computer security began with breaking my computer (viruses, playing around with the registry, installing wrong drivers, etc) probably 50 times as a kid, and furiously trying to fix it before my father found out the next morning. Suffice it to say, he usually found out, but nevertheless after many years I've found myself learning a lot from my mistakes. I still don't claim to be an expert, but I'm doing well enough. I'm presently a student of history (graduating this summer) and I hope to somehow incorporate my passions of computers and my equal love for history into a full-time career. Thanks for reading everyone and I look forward to many years of sharing computer knowledge!

Regards,

Noxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.