Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It can matter, especially when dealing with malware, privacy, or account security. Small details such as the file’s source, behavior, detection results, and affected system can change the recommended action.Does it even matter.
Personally I prefer to use the mail apps because I need offline access.I prefer using web apps whenever that's an option. The less apps installed the better. Same goes for mail; Outlook.com (which I use for my personal e-mail address) has great webmail with support for browser notifications. So that what I use.
Yeah. I have push notifications for my personal Outlook and the rest I check few times per week because they aren't important. I don't really need an offline access because I always have internet connection whether it be Wi-Fi at home or mobile data outside.It depends on your needs. For me, I just check all my emails (Gmail, Outlook, Proton) once a day, so I don’t need to install an app, I just check them in my browser.
I have my personal accounts linked to my old iPhone with notifications turned on, so I can check them instantly through the Spark app since the official apps no longer work on it.Yeah. I have push notifications for my personal Outlook and the rest I check few times per week because they aren't important. I don't really need an offline access because I always have internet connection whether it be Wi-Fi at home or mobile data outside.
I do use Outlook app for Android though, because I have to in order to get notifications.
It does matter if you work in a company that uses Outlook for managing everyone's calendar and everyone is required to utilize it. On the personal side, I cannot imagine ever not using an email client program. My wife solely uses web-based gmail and I hate it. I am definitely old-fashioned.Does it even matter.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes