BF3 Gamers Are On Crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke[Dumke480]

Thread author
Oct 28, 2011
After players complained that Battlefield 3′s controls had changed since the beta, DICE gameplay designer Alan Kertz has responded with disbelief, saying they’ve not been altered at all. (Battlefield 3, PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

http://beefjack.com/news/bf3-control-complainers-are-on-crack-dice/

I, myself, find this hilarious.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
This is quite funny. Their complaining about it already.

E

Exorcizm

McLovin said:
This is quite funny. Their complaining about it already.

Hey, Haters gonna hate ;)

You can't help it, there trolls, they could be cod fanboys or anything, you can't help it.

Someone will always complain about everything, you cannot help it.

DICE has done a great job on there Battlefield 3 game, and they deserve respect, i love the game and its great, definately worth my $88

Luke[Dumke480]

Thread author
Oct 28, 2011
I'll see what it's like on Dual core, from the beta even though i was getting thrashed by quickscopes and blinded by flashlights in metro.. I definitely still liked the game.

Hilarious that the Developer called the wieners "On Crack", yet you can customise the controls yourself, so... uh.. FemaleDog Please?

E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
I'll see what it's like on Dual core, from the beta even though i was getting thrashed by quickscopes and blinded by flashlights in metro.. I definitely still liked the game.

Hilarious that the Developer called the wieners "On Crack", yet you can customise the controls yourself, so... uh.. FemaleDog Please?

Nice callout haha! Make a thread and send me the link in the gamers hangout about how well it plays !

Luke[Dumke480]

Thread author
Oct 28, 2011
what do you mean callout hahah, i'll make a thread possibly reviewing it on this machine tomorrow, if my internet goes smooth :D

E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
what do you mean callout hahah, i'll make a thread possibly reviewing it on this machine tomorrow, if my internet goes smooth :D

Sounds good, and the callout as in the whole "femaledog please" thing hahah! :D

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Some people will whinge about anything, am sure the whole 'you're on crack' comment only inflamed the fire of haters! haha :p

E

Exorcizm

AyeAyeCaptain said:
Some people will whinge about anything, am sure the whole 'you're on crack' comment only inflamed the fire of haters! haha :p

Hahah! Oath dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.