Big Comparative Test: Internet Security Suits 2011 (ProtectStar)

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Take note that its only available in german but you can understand who are the 1st,2nd and 3rd place.

Protectstar

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Could any one translate the PDF document (if possible)?

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
You can download the German pdf and use Google Translate to convert, changes things but it allows reading in English at least. Also the charts within the PDF are easy to read and get the idea overall when skimming through the document.

http://translate.google.com/#

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I tried to translate that through Google Translate yet no pictures than the original also they are all text.

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
jamescv7 said:
I tried to translate that through Google Translate yet no pictures than the original also they are all text.

I found between the two I could get the idea well enough, the pictures have English with them for the names of the programs and the text allows enough added information to indicate the results. Granted it is not ideal but I saw NIS2011 seems to have done well/best so since I use that I didn't feel much need to be concerned over the entire document.:cool:

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yes, when I download the pdf it comes on my mind that its all german but when I checked there are some English there, so no problem for that.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.