Bitdefender 2016 final is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Bitdefender Total Security 2016 settings not remaining, keep changing to custom, plus on reboot all firewall rules gone, only default remain.

PVA_BR

Level 4
Verified
Jan 4, 2014
They should enable ransomware protection at boot by default. Will try that out, nuking with ransomware !
Just a guess. But I think that if it's enabled by default, boot time will terribly increase xD

Last edited:

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Is the update size is still big ??
I guess so. The signature update size is not shown in the logs of Bitdefender, itself, but you can see the size in Emsisoft's Bitdefender signature updates. Sometimes, it's minimal. Sometimes, it's huge, taking more than 5MB in just one signature update.

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
I guess so. The signature update size is not shown in the logs of Bitdefender, itself, but you can see the size in Emsisoft's Bitdefender signature updates. Sometimes, it's minimal. Sometimes, it's huge, taking more than 5MB in just one signature update.

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.11.03_14h58m25s_015_.jpg

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.11.03_14h57m13s_014_.jpg

Reactions: XhenEd
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.