Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirabela

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 7, 2014
Bitdefender 2018 Beta is ready for feedback. Starting May 22nd you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt.

You’ll have the chance to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android,
as well as our security hub, Bitdefender Central.

We’ve prepared really cool prizes for the best of you and extra surprises for those who manage to impress us!

You can subscribe for Bitdefender Beta testing here:
Bitdefender Beta 2018

Mirabela

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 7, 2014
Hello! The Beta campaign has started. It will last until June 29th.

You can join at any time, by accessing the link in the original post. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you all and best of luck to everyone!

Mirabela

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 7, 2014
Hi everyone!

I am happy to announce that Monday, June 19th, a new build update will be released.
New features will be available for Bitdefender 2018 Beta:

· Advanced Threat Defense new UI

· Safe files for Windows

· Firewall new UI

· Parental Advisor for Mac

The good news don't stop here :) An official announcement will also be made:
The Beta testing campaign will be extended until July 6th!

Thank you and good luck!

Moi61

Level 2
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
Does the new Bitdefender 2018 Beta includes Bitdefender Wallet for Microsoft Edge? The absence of Bitdefender Wallet for Microsoft Edge is really the bottle neck that drives me not to use Microsoft Edge. I hope Bitdefender will include it.

Mirabela

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 7, 2014
Does the new Bitdefender 2018 Beta includes Bitdefender Wallet for Microsoft Edge? The absence of Bitdefender Wallet for Microsoft Edge is really the bottle neck that drives me not to use Microsoft Edge. I hope Bitdefender will include it.

Hello! The Bitdefender Wallet for Edge has already been submitted to Microsoft for review. As soon as our Devel team will receive a response from them, they will implement this feature for Microsoft Edge also. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.