Bitdefender AntiCryptowall and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 333v73x
  • Start date

Will Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium work with Bitdefender AntiCryptowall?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Don't know

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
Is Bitdefender AntiCryptowall a good option to use and can I use it with Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, Although I am aware that there are better options than MBAE I have already bought a license, and I don't want it to go to waste.

Thank you very much in advance :)

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
I have been running it together. No significant impact on laptop performance. However, I doubt bitdefender anticryptowall efficiency so I install full fledge BIS 2016 ;)

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
I have been running it together. No significant impact on laptop performance. However, I doubt bitdefender anticryptowall efficiency so I install full fledge BIS 2016 ;)
What settings do you use on Bitdefender AntiiCryptowall?

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
What does immunisation do?
main feature is to block apps/executable file from %/apps and %/startup. I think bitdefender team found that most of ransomware comes from that folder/path. However if malware creator change the destined folder, birdefender immunization almost useless.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.