Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 at £9.99 ( -67%)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Would you buy Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 at £9.99?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
The guys from Download Crew have a good discount ( -67%) for Bitdefender Internet Security 2012. If you are interested in this product you can buy it in the next 18 hours with £9.99

Discount page : http://store.downloadcrew.com/p18750-bitdefender_internet_security_2012_1-pc_1-year

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
No at all.
And ,absolutely BitDefender want to get more users with discount promo like that.
My opinion:
I know that they have high detection rate , but the main problem is that this product will slow down your system.
That's why they are giving this discounts , because they are losing users each day due to the slow downs.I think 2012 version it's worse than the 2011 version.

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
yea their security suite isn't worth the price even for free i won't use it as it slow down your system you can feel how its slow down your start up,even the 2012 version, if you really want to buy something i would go with either nis or eset if you want something free go with comodo or avg :)

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
something free go with comodo or avg..?
AVG? what? :p
for me, in free version i would like to chose between Avast, Comodo, or Avira. ;)

Lindrian

Sep 8, 2011
win7holic said:
No at all.
And ,absolutely BitDefender want to get more users with discount promo like that.
My opinion:
I know that they have high detection rate , but the main problem is that this product will slow down your system.
That's why they are giving this discounts , because they are losing users each day due to the slow downs.I think 2012 version it's worse than the 2011 version.

Bitdefender 2011 = 2012. Only difference in 2012 is user interface. NOTHING ELSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.