Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 1 year - 24 Hours giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

g113

Oct 21, 2012
me too, i'm french member, end i love your forum, but if somewone, can give me one key, thanks and excuse my english writing

thanks again

erfe

Dec 28, 2012
Hi! I from Russia, friend, can you send me key to PM? I can not find live Germany proxy ;( Thank you !!

laidback

Thread author
Jan 24, 2013
Update:

It is not functional anymore and is officially over. Those who did not get it should ask around, some others might have got more keys than they need and are willing to share.

malware007

Oct 19, 2012
mohitpatel09 said:
i am from asia. Can anyone PM the key to me Please.Thanx

g113 said:
me too, i'm french member, end i love your forum, but if somewone, can give me one key, thanks and excuse my english writing

thanks again

erfe said:
Hi! I from Russia, friend, can you send me key to PM? I can not find live Germany proxy ;( Thank you !!

check your PM

xyron

Jan 29, 2013
hi from australia :)

i just missed out on this promo, tried using foxyproxy but cannot get it to work (just redirects to the bitdefender.de homepage). does anyone have any spare codes they can share with me?? :(

thank you!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This Promo has officially ended.If someone had trouble getting this and missed out,I would be happy to help you.First come first serve,must have PM enabled

S

starchild76

thanks so much exterminator!!!!! for being soooo generous , you made my day =)

Nov 18, 2011
exterminator20 said:
This Promo has officially ended.If someone had trouble getting this and missed out,I would be happy to help you.First come first serve,must have PM enabled

hey bro i missed this if u can please give me one thanks in advance

gs1000

Jan 29, 2013
exterminator20 said:
I would appreciate you sending me a key thanks for all your efforts

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
i would like to get a copy of BD internet security i mean a fresh clean one and thanks alot

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have secured some for the less fortunate who had problems with this giveaway.I am going to close this to posting.

If you need one contact me via PM only.Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.