Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 390 days license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starchild76

Thread author
Hello everyone!

Since The holliday season is approaching rapidly , sushi-claus thought he wanted to open up his bag of presents early :D
guess what he found to giveaway??? a Bitdefender 2013 Internet Security License , that is valid for 390 days ( its allready activated so the days left , are per today....)

to give everyone a fair chance to compete , you all have till friday december 7th.
this giveaway is for active members only , with a minimum of 20 posts!
also you must be an ACTIVE MEMBER for a month , which means you post on a regular basis : no spam posts / copy - paste posts!!!

so if you meet the criterea's write sushi-claus a nice xmas poëm with bitdefender , MalwareTips and the xmas season as subject.

the winner will be the one with the most original poëm , chosen by me and earth!!!!

so to all who want to compete : GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

P

Plexx

Thread author
On this one I shall sit on the sidelines and wish every poem writer good luck!

@sushiman: nice x'mas spirit!

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
i will pass on this one but you should add "members with at least x weeks of activity" , it will avoid people registering, copy-pasting posts and leaving without coming back.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
abo bahaa said:
thank you very much for the giveaway I would like to have one license

read the rules first before asking :D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I am not interested but this is a very generous offer and I apologize for cluttering your thread

Umbra Corp. said:
read the rules first before asking :D

Problem seems to be that not many read the rules or even the first post of the thread.Even if you put it in bold,red,italic,underlined,aligned to the center and in xxx-large text size

whizkidraj

Level 8
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
Hey sushi claus very well done with the challenge to win this giveaway. Was very tough to think of such a poem.
Here's my poem. Not so delightful as the first but hey this time the ideas didn't burst :p
Christmas will arrive
MalwareTips is still there to survive
with shushi claus and Earth
giving Bitdefender as a gift
to their malware-geek brothers.

O no-no its only for the choosen one
and not for some guy with his __ burned :p
If u think u can't win this
then shut the ##### up and don't try to fish it in
I know i can win
With a lovely poem and suhshi claus served with a cream :D
and Earth with a jelly bean :p
Jingle bells Jingle bells
With Bitdefender Security
All is well , all is well :)

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Sushi claus is giving us a key,
Hurray its bitdefender for free,
I am going, to give to someone close
Its actually my PC who I chose
I think he needs a great protector,
Who other than the great bitdefender.
This year i and pc have not been naughty and mean,
I hope santa sees our work as a team,
Gifts me a soap and BDIS to my pc to keep us clean
Raffles could be won by "count me in",
Now we need poems to win,
Some mans AV is another mans virus,
Some are paranoid but I am rational.
I think have said enough,
Cant type more i have terrible cough.

Thanks suhsi clause. I was a verygood boy all this year. Pls give me the gift.
Merry XMas
-count me in.

I

illumination

Thread author
Christmas is right around the corner,
not enough money to put in the order,
thinking of someone special in mind,
a gift for them, i would like to find,
a gift that would entice,
donated by suhsi, being nice,
a generous gift like bitdefender,
is something i would like to send her!

S

starchild76

Thread author
Sushi-claus Is here to say , He feels very happy and content with the poetic results posted today!
He knows that all of you nice boys work hard , to get your hands on his reward! Together with EARTH the elf we will have to make a difficult choice , to whoom , the license goes : for certain NO NAUGHTY BOYS :D
the tension builds up and anxiety hangs in the air , by this friday we will announce the winner : ME and EARTH both swear!!!!

hohoho......mery xmas!!!! best wishes from the sushi-claus :D

S

starchild76

Thread author
@ DAVHAG48 you will need a minumum of 20 posts , to be able to compete ( no copy and paste posts! )

P

Plexx

Thread author
sushiman said:
Sushi-claus Is here to say , He feels very happy and content with the poetic results posted today!
He knows that all of you nice boys work hard , to get your hands on his reward! Together with EARTH the elf we will have to make a difficult choice , to whoom , the license goes : for certain NO NAUGHTY BOYS :D
the tension builds up and anxiety hangs in the air , by this friday we will announce the winner : ME and EARTH both swear!!!!

Earth, the elf? How did you managed to get Earth to work under you, sushi-claus?

By the way, can you manage to get Earth to mail me his PS3? :p

S

starchild76

Thread author
Biozfear said:
sushiman said:

Earth, the elf? How did you managed to get Earth to work under you, sushi-claus?

By the way, can you manage to get Earth to mail me his PS3? :p

I had a spare elf outfit and it suited him well! my convincing manor made him say yes :D hahahaha.....If you will ask him nicely maybe you can convince him to give it to you :angel:

P

Plexx

Thread author
sushiman said:
I had a spare elf outfit and it suited him well! my convincing manor made him say yes :D hahahaha.....If you will ask him nicely maybe you can convince him to give it to you :angel:

Trying to imagine MT Staff dressed as elves with names in green (wait Earth's name is in green already).

Ask him nicely, sure. Been there, done that. Result: eternal waiting

On a side note, sorry for a temporary :threadjacked:

Please resume the poems.

S

starchild76

Thread author
Biozfear said:
sushiman said:

Trying to imagine MT Staff dressed as elves with names in green (wait Earth's name is in green already).

Ask him nicely, sure. Been there, done that. Result: eternal waiting

On a side note, sorry for a temporary :threadjacked:

Please resume the poems.

ALL GOOD THINGS TO THOSE WHO WAIT! I wonder what earths opinion will be on him being santa's sidekick :huh: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.