Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 - 9 Months Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

cordovita

Mar 23, 2014
Excelente software Commit removed: English only read forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveDN

Level 1
Verified
Oct 9, 2013
Thanks friends, I got it. Working nicely. I had few hitches during installation due to loss of network but in the end it`s working !Thanks again for guidance and help.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
purshupro wrote Any time!.But still sir you did not answer my question.
well i have replied to ur question in post #54 in this thread, watch post #58 i have replied for ur thankyou. What else doubt u have? This is post #64

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Anyone now running this, do you notice any browser slowdowns? I have a 6 month trial of KIS 2014 installed on a new 8.1 Windows laptop, so I doubt there would be any other types of slowdowns with BIS 2014. I just remember experiencing a slight browser slowdown with BIS 2014 in the past. Thanks.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hello guys... try to obtain a license with "Tor Browser". I have 4 keys! I can give 2 keys. I post that keys here, who is the fastest guy who input them? I ask the moderator if i have the permission to post keys here?
Cannot post keys in the forum but may give them via PM

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
Thanks for this post! I have gotten one a minute ago! If I may ask, I remember reading somewhere that BD IS license can be used in BD AV...I do not remember it correctly but is it still that way in the 2014 version?

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Thanks for this post! I have gotten one a minute ago! If I may ask, I remember reading somewhere that BD IS license can be used in BD AV...I do not remember it correctly but is it still that way in the 2014 version?
:cool:No as this is a Promotional scheme u cannot migrate products! This is only for BIS 2014.

Reactions: jasonX

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Installed and running well as of today. So far browsing is as fast as when KIS 2014 installed, and Microsoft Word seems a little more responsive when opening.

Y

yigido

Bora this is inform to you bro. It looks expired, given page opens main page.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.