Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 - 4320 HOURS FREE PROTECTION

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 - 4320 HOURS FREE PROTECTION

NOTE:
To obtain a free license for 6 months to Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 access this link:http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/donotcrack/

Enter your name, email,cod and then press the GET FREE LICENSE buton.
That's it !

ABOUT THIS GIVEAWAY:
Bitdefender will officially launch on 9 July 2015 the new product range. Though there are a few days before, the new products may be tried as of now.
License obtained can be used to activate Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 or Bitdefender Windows 8 Security (adapted specifically for Windows 8 and 8.1). Shelf life will be more than 6 months. If you recently enabled Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 with license obtained by this promotion (promotion is even older), upgrade to the new version.
ScreenShot263.bmp

boxWin8s.png

Final version of Bitdefender:BitDefender Internet Security 2015 Build 18.12.0.954

you can download final and stabile version it here:
http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/desktop/i_security/2015/en-us/bitdefender_is_18_32b.exe

http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/desktop/i_security/2015/en-us/bitdefender_is_18_64b.exe

Download other products Bitdefender 2015 final and stabile here:
http://malwaretips.com/threads/bitd...tal-security-2015-direct-download-link.29320/

NOTE:
Even if the clock shows that offer promotion page over, you can still get a free license for 6 months for this product!

Last edited:

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Hmmm.. is this still heavy and buggy?

Aside from Webroot, which AV is actually as light or lighter than ESET?

I like Bitdefender, but its heavy and buggy.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Hmmm.. is this still heavy and buggy?

Aside from Webroot, which AV is actually as light or lighter than ESET?

I like Bitdefender, but its heavy and buggy.
Try and see what's happening whith the newest Bitdefender!

Reactions: Šovelén

Edward ST

Level 3
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
Romanian product, romanian technology. Let's see if this new product line is better than the past one.

schovinist

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
And what difference on a horse-radish!
This key Bitdefender 2015 can't activate! ! !

Šovelén

Level 3
Verified
Mar 29, 2014
I am glad that the boys of BitDefender able to, but "New" is not necessarily "Better" ;)
At this time, i stay at 2014IS. I'll wait for test results and comments...

New versions are problematic and i little scared "human testing" as it does Avast... ;)
Version 2014 is already relatively functional and i do not believe that not much will come ...at present :)
But THX for promo !

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
I am glad that the boys of BitDefender able to, but "New" is not necessarily "Better" ;)
At this time, i stay at 2014IS. I'll wait for test results and comments...

New versions are problematic and i little scared "human testing" as it does Avast... ;)
Version 2014 is already relatively functional and i do not believe that not much will come ...at present :)
But THX for promo !
NO PROBLEMO...!

Reactions: Šovelén

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.