Expired Bitdefender Internet Security licensce key 112 days left

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starchild76

Thread author
Hello Anyone Interested In Bitdefender Internet Security key , that is valid for 112 days? I will give away to the one with the most original post , comment! this contest will close at 23.00 pm , so everyone will have a fair chance in obtaining the key :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
How many hours left for this giveaway? (ie. different timezones)

S

starchild76

Thread author
sorry earth I do not know of the different time zones in us , because I come from the netherlands , so I think till midnight is fair enough?? or do have any other suggestions , so anyone does have a chance to partisipate???

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
you should say something like 1,2 or 3+ hours from your original post.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I'm just checking to see the time difference, but it's up to you how long 8 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours etc.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=16

S

starchild76

Thread author
Earth said:
I'm just checking to see the time difference, but it's up to you how long 8 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours etc.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=16

lets make it 24 hours =)

loveboy_lion

Level 1
Verified
Feb 23, 2012
I cant clearly understand the rule for the giveaway
anyways let the one who really needs a security suite and really love bitdefender win

Users who already have a security suite should think of ones who dont have one or cannot afford one should give the needy a chance first
and thanks sushiman for the giveaway ( hope you dont count me in for the giveaway)
Thanks

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I could use this on my Mom's pc, she has nothing installed currently

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.