Expired Bitdefender IS 9 months - 3 license keys

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedim

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Hello folks. I would like to share 3 license keys for Bitdefender Internet Security (9 months).

They are all legal. Got them via latest Bitdefender giveaway.

So if you want it, just ask for it. Post requests on this thread. Do not PM me, please ;)

Note: You have to activate your license key until April 23.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
I'm not interested in bd but if you no someone that have online armor 1yr or 2yr key i'll gladly trade with a 2yr comodo internet security complete key

Reactions: Venustus

Venhiem

Level 3
Verified
Mar 10, 2014
I DON'T need any key (I'm giving away my own as you well know) but thanks for the share.

Reactions: Nedim

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
I would like a lifetime key to the universe! thanks in advance ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.