Bitdefender Products with PC Lifetime License

Status
Not open for further replies.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
Bitdefender PC Lifetime Edition provides comprehensive protection against viruses, spyware, hackers, and other common threats that can lead to identity theft, loss of personal data and slow system performance throughout the lifetime of your system.
To help you better understand the product you purchased and answer to some of your questions, we have prepared a few frequently asked questions:
What happens if I upgrade my computer hardware?
You may upgrade your computer hardware without affecting Bitdefender PC Lifetime Edition.
However, changing a system component, such as the motherboard may affect the product.
When this situation occurs, please contact us so that we may assist you in reinstalling the product.

Read more and Sources.

Other sources

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
whatt? Lifetime?
No and Thanks for GREAT offer from BitDefender.
I just can say, "IF" I use your product my Laptop going slow down and internet felt slow, my cousins at Aussie say like that also (even with 1Mb/sec internet speed)
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.