Bitdefender Safebox 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

woomera

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
downloaded it and gonna give it a try, share your experience with this if you try it.

DownloadCrew:
It’s simple enough to use: install the free app, sign up for a free account, log in and then start selecting which files you want to back up. Once selected, initial copies are uploaded to your secure online account – encrypted of course – ready for synchronising to other computers and devices (just sign in with the same account details, then choose what to sync), accessing via a web browser (log in at https://my.bitdefender.com/en_us/safebox), or sharing securely with selected others, such as family and friends.
http://www.downloadcrew.com/article/27241-bitdefender_safebox

Z

ZeroDay

I just tried it and uninstalled, it was using over 100mb of ram wtf? Lol

woomera

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
ZeroDay said:
I just tried it and uninstalled, it was using over 100mb of ram wtf? Lol
k so i installed it and yes it uses 87meg here. but its their first release i wouldnt worry about it as im sure they'll fix it in next releases.

also it seems it comes with paid plans as well as 2gig of free encrypted storage. basically its good for storing sensitive data's only and i think ill like this more than dropbox for its encryption if nothing else.

though there is one downside to this, only available for android and windows.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Does this still use a lot of RAM?

pcjunklist

Level 1
Dec 28, 2011
so this is 2gb free online storage, so what makes this any different from the other 20 that offer this?

D

Deleted member 178

pcjunklist said:
so this is 2gb free online storage, so what makes this any different from the other 20 that offer this?

nothing, you just have another 2gb free ^^

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Worth a shot. Could compare it to Dropbox, it's version 1.0 so might be a few bugs or stuff that people might not like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.