Expired Bitdefender Sphere license for 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
qh5ayhr2hy.jpg

Bitdefender Sphere is a complete security product that can make sure your devices are malware-free, no matter if you own a Windows desktop, a Mac-powered computer, a smartphone or a tablet.
You can even protect your portable devices against theft or loss, as long as you are running Android on them.

Requirements:

CPU: 800MHz processor
Memory (RAM): 1 GB
Available free hard disk space: 1.8 GB free space (at least 800 MB on the system drive)
Internet Explorer 7 and higher
.NET Framework 3.5 (automatically installed by Bitdefender if necessary)

isuru1

Level 2
Verified
Dec 12, 2012
00gb.jpg

Sphere is the all-in-one solution to protect all your devices! Have the #1 ranked antivirus protect your PCs/Macs/Android phones or tablets. If you buy a new device, you're covered because Sphere protects an unlimited number of computers/tablets/phones.

Create a myBitdefender account so you can keep track of all the devices that have Sphere installed and use services like Anti-theft or Facebook protection.

To get it click here

rupeshkj

Level 7
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
Bitdefender Sphere - Free 6 months

Bitdefender Sphere is the all-in-one security solution to protect all your devices! Have the #1 ranked antivirus protect your PCs/Macs/Android phones or tablets.

Enter your e-mail to receive the license key.
Follow the instructions and use the license key received by email to start using the product – you get 6 months absolutely free!

Link

Attachments

• bit.jpg
    bit.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 465

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Bitdefender Sphere 2014 Free 6 Months License [PC, MAC, Android]

boxSphere2013_en.png

Bitdefender Sphere 2014 is normally priced at $99.95 per 1 year serial number / license key. To celebrate the Halloween 2013, Bitdefender are having a 24-hour giveaway campaign of Bitdefender Sphere 2014, where everyone can download a 6 months full version copy for free. The period when the Campaign takes place is October 31, 2013, 00:00 am (GMT+2:00) – November 1, 2013, 11:59 pm (GMT+2:00). Act fast to grab your free copy.

Interested users just need to visit the giveaway page here, then fill in the form to receive your license key for Bitdefender Sphere. An email will be sent to your Inbox in moments. Remember…check your spam (or Promotions Tab in Gmail), your serial may send to this place after you sent the requests. Please follow the instructions and use the license key received by email. More info about this promo can be found on the Bitdefender Halloween Campaign Page on Facebook.

pranjan

Verified
Nov 4, 2012
does anyone have a sphere license ? i need for android device.....thanks in adavnce

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Did anyone happen to get an extra license for this they can spare? I'd like to give this a run.

Story of my life ..... a day late and a dollar short.

rupeshkj

Level 7
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
I Installed Bit-defender but my pc became v. slow i could give some one my key please send me your message because it now good to provide key in here!

Silk40dd

Sep 23, 2013
Too late :( but thank you for the page and the promo Just too bad it wasn't sooner known but then again I was too busy handing out candy to the kids :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.