Expired BitDefender Total Security 2012, full version

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
TipRadar said:
Bitdefender Total Security 2012 makes a convincing pitch as an easy Windows security option. It’s got an enormous selection of features, but the best one means you’ll never see another security notification again unless you get infected. However, the fact that you can get the same feature even in Bitdefender’s basic antivirus suite means you ought to think twice before getting this superhigh-end version.

Bitdefender_Total_Security_2012.jpg

In cooperation with BitDefender (sponsor of this giveaway), we can offer 5 licenses to get the full version of BitDefender Total Security 2012!

We suggest to visit their Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bitdefender) and like it.

Total Security 2012 from Bitdefender Antivirus makes a convincing pitch as an easy Windows security option.

To get the chance to win:

1 – submit a comment to this post with a valid email address (will be used to send the license)

2 – subscribe to our email Feeds

3 – (optional but very appreciated) follow us on twitter or facebook.

We would be happy if you could share this giveaway. Thank you.

Winners will be selected using random.org

Sources.

Roti

Feb 6, 2012
Isn't this giveaway hosted at Tipradar? I believe that you need to comment on the original giveaway page in order to enter it.

abo bahaa

Dec 11, 2011
Thank you very much for the giveaway I would like to have one
my facebook name
أيمن القوصى
I liked it

I Subscribe to this blog and Share this on my email.

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
nice giweaway. but from my own experience i can not recommend this suite. but as a giveaway, why not. good luck in the contest.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Roti said:
Isn't this giveaway hosted at Tipradar? I believe that you need to comment on the original giveaway page in order to enter it.

Correct.

Hard to believe people skip reading when they see the word "Giveaway".

The first post wasn't clear, even when added quotes and a source.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Earth said:
Roti said:

Correct.

Hard to believe people skip reading when they see the word "Giveaway".

The first post wasn't clear, even when added quotes and a source.

I apologize for that. Will make a mental note next time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.