On Sale! Bitdefender Total Security 2018 Download & Activation Code for 5 Devices $23.95 discount price

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Moi61

Level 2
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
it's so heavy in sucking resources, my computer feels drunk.
I have a virgin license for 1 year in coffer, and I will not use it yet
when they improve performance, I will be happy to use it.
It is very good the offer, sorry that my pc is very old for this security suite.

Hello my friend, you can ask Bitdefender customer support to downgrade your Bitdefender Total Security license to Bitdefender Antivirus Plus if you want to have a lighter version or to Internet Security. They would be very happy to serve you. I don't think its really heavy. Maybe, in loading up knowing that your PC is kind of old already. But after all Bitdefender services have been loaded, everything would be smooth.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
it's so heavy in sucking resources, my computer feels drunk.
I have a virgin license for 1 year in coffer, and I will not use it yet
when they improve performance, I will be happy to use it.
It is very good the offer, sorry that my pc is very old for this security suite.

I had the same issue as you @monsterturckpa, but i noticed that you are using the same OS as me so i think that is part of the problem.

Hello my friend, you can ask Bitdefender customer support to downgrade your Bitdefender Total Security license to Bitdefender Antivirus Plus if you want to have a lighter version or to Internet Security. They would be very happy to serve you. I don't think its really heavy. Maybe, in loading up knowing that your PC is kind of old already. But after all Bitdefender services have been loaded, everything would be smooth.

Thanks for that info @Moi61, i didn't know that but will keep that in mind if i ever use BD again and it slows me down too.

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
But after all Bitdefender services have been loaded, everything would be smooth.
Which is kind of the point, a newborn is easily out of college by the time it's up and ready. :p

N.B.: I run a few of these AVs in VMs and Bitdefender is definitely the slowest and heaviest out of the whole lot. It's especially nerve-wrecking since it's asking for a reboot after every second sample. :X3:

Reactions: AnonMan

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.