Battle Bitdefender Total Security 2018 x Kaspersky Total Security 17

legendcampos

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
Which of these 2 have best performs for old machines? I had tested Bitdefender Total Security 2017 but I noticed a lot of consumption around 600mb all set using the processexplorer program, I heard about Bitdefender having improved its performance with the 2018 version, I'm currently with kaspersky Total security would be worth abandoning? And adventure with Bitdefender?

Ps: Kaspersky (default config with private browsing disabled) has left a little slow navigation. Maybe it is the adblock default of the Opera Navigator, the Ublock origin does not work well for me, some pages fail..

Reactions: bribon77 and MWNu72

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Which of these 2 have best performs for old machines? I had tested Bitdefender Total Security 2017 but I noticed a lot of consumption around 600mb all set using the processexplorer program, I heard about Bitdefender having improved its performance with the 2018 version, I'm currently with kaspersky Total security would be worth abandoning? And adventure with Bitdefender?

Ps: Kaspersky (default config with private browsing disabled) has left a little slow navigation. Maybe it is the adblock default of the Opera Navigator, the Ublock origin does not work well for me, some pages fail..

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Have you looked at prices for refurbish computers-Really reasonable and works great,could solve your old computer hassel gl

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.