Expired Bitdefender Total Security 2020 for 6 months for free. Protect 5 of your devices

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=5074
How to get a license
Follow the instructions to activate the Extended Trial

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Get a 6 month free Bitdefender Total Security 2020 license to protect any 5 of your devices. Try a comprehensive all-in-one antivirus with protection against all types of threats for Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android

Bitdefender Total Security 2020 is a cross-platform solution that offers protection for all popular operating systems, including Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android.

Bitdefender 2020 Release. New in Version
The new line of consumer antiviruses Bitdefender 2020 will protect users from curious companies and dishonest websites and will strengthen the fight against cybercrime and threats against children.

6 month free Bitdefender Total Security license
To obtain a Bitdefender Total Security license for 6 months for free for 5 devices, use the following instructions:
Note
To obtain a license, you must use a VPN with an American IP address. For example, you can use the Browsec VPN plugin
Protect your first device

• Fill out the form and click the GET IT NOW button .
  • In the email you received, click on the " Install Bitdefender " link .
  • Create a new account on the Bitdefender Central web portal by selecting "No BitDefender Account? Create."
Note : A trial subscription cannot be used to extend any other active subscription. The offer is intended only for new users.
  • Download and install an antivirus with a free license by selecting Protect your first device . You can also download installation files for the selected device in the menu "My devices> Set protection> Protect this device".

Protect your first device

• Before installation, select "Russian" language for the interface.

During installation of the antivirus, select Russian

• After installation, log in to your account using the data of the created account.
Terms of Offer

• The offer is valid if you install Bitdefender antivirus using a new account.
  • A 6-month trial version is provided to protect any 5 devices on the Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android platforms.
  • The license is intended only for home (personal) use.
  • The license starts from the moment of registration.
  • You get free updates during the license term.
  • There is no free technical support

Last edited by a moderator:
F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Who's gonna use this bugfender anyway when he's RAM-EATER just like ClamAV/Win? There's a much more better Antivirus than Bugfender like: F-Secure or Emsisoft.

g4nu5

Level 2
Verified
Dec 5, 2018
Who's gonna use this bugfender anyway when he's RAM-EATER just like ClamAV/Win? There's a much more better Antivirus than Bugfender like: F-Secure or Emsisoft.
Is there a true and complete comparison between them ? i mean bet-defender and f-secure
note i using both of them at same time on separate machine but emsisoft i dont have any info

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Is there a true and complete comparison between them ? i mean bet-defender and f-secure
note i using both of them at same time on separate machine but emsisoft i dont have any info
F-Secure is much light on RAM resources and performance, because he using now Avira engine, his detection ratio isn't that bad anyway, Emsisoft has better optimization and fixed bugs which would had affect on RAM usage. Emsisoft is just less buggy than this bugfender, more performanceable and much faster in scanning.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.