Expired Bitdefender Total Security 2020 - Get 3 Months FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Mohammad.poorya

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Sep 10, 2018
Bitdefender Total Security 2020 [90 Days!]

JdiLnu5.jpg

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Bitdefender Total Security 2020 for 3 months (5 Devices)
OR
Here:

Terms Of The Offer:
-The offer is valid if you install Bitdefender antivirus using a new account.
-A trial version for 3 months is provided to protect any 5 devices on the Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android platform.
-The license is intended only for home (personal) use.
-The license is valid from the moment of registration.
-You get free updates for the duration of the license.
-No free technical support

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Bitdefender Total Security 2020 for 3 months (5 Devices)
OR
Here:

Terms Of The Offer:
-The offer is valid if you install Bitdefender antivirus using a new account.
-A trial version for 3 months is provided to protect any 5 devices on the Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android platform.
-The license is intended only for home (personal) use.
-The license is valid from the moment of registration.
-You get free updates for the duration of the license.
-No free technical support
I used this promo on my old BD account (i.e. I put my old email there) and it still worked.

hadzipopovac

Level 1
Verified
Jan 9, 2013
Nah, not really. But my configuration may be more heavy than yours. I tweaked it a bit. Plus probably it's smart enough to use resources according to the installed hardware. :)

Probably you are right :giggle: I have 3x16GB , but i have found something more strange, on my old PC which my wife now using with 16GB ( 2x8GB) memory, comsuption is about 730 mb...so I'm pretty sure that is program still unstable.
So I hope there will be some improvements later this year, this is an early version for 2020.

Reactions: KonradPL

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Probably you are right :giggle: I have 3x16GB , but i have found something more strange, on my old PC which my wife now using with 16GB ( 2x8GB) memory, comsuption is about 730 mb...so I'm pretty sure that is program still unstable.
Unless she's using memory hungry programs, or has an excessive number of browser tabs open, 730MB of RAM usage should not be an issue on a system with 16GB of RAM. For most users, 8GB of RAM is plenty Anyway, if you open Task Manager and memory usage, is at 74% of below, then there's nothing to worry about, as there's still enough free RAM.

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Not very scientific, but thats how Bitdefender is running on my machine after 12 days.

Sem título.jpg

The CPU and RAM usage is very frugal (running Brave with more than 10 tabs open), so I dont think BD is a resource hog.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.