Status
Not open for further replies.

BugCode

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Hello! My simple question is; Does anybody have try it that software?

I have been many,many year just a CCleaner & Revo Pro ++ dude and have been paranoid any other software like this and that too (semi-paranoid BC). So is there MT community someone "brave" who has been tested this "crap"?

MISSION: Clean your PC from unnecessary and temporary files
frees valuable hard disk space and speed up your system.

Features:
1. Cleans cache, trash, temporary files and cookies over than 50 browsers.
2. Locates all the unnecessary temporary files and log files on your PC.
3. Compress unused directories (Only PRO)
4. Finds and removes memory dumps.
5. Cleans thumbnails cache, fonts cache, icons cache.
6. Cleans Chkdsk File Fragments, recent documents, Windows error alers.
7. Cleans files older operating system.
8. Cleans Windows search cache.
9. Cleans shader and GPU cache directories
And many more...

Black Bird Cleaner PC Optimization and Image Optimizer Software

Search and you get it free for about 1 day further to this post.

Attachments

• Screen1.jpg
    Screen1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 3,137

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I installed it yesterday due to the giveaway. In my opinion, there's nothing remarkable about it. It cleaned about 900MB of junk from my system. By default it wants to compress unused directories, but I disabled this option.

It has a PC Optimization section, which can apply a number of tweaks to your system. It's not cleaer exactly what it is doing for some of these tweaks, so I did not apply any of the tweaks.

In my opinion, you'd be better off using CCleaner.

It's worth nothing, that the vast majority of software like this is not malicious, so there's no harm in trying it. While this program does not clean the registry, the registry cleaner in most of these cleaning programs can cause problems. But, this applies to well known and trusted software, rather than just lesser known software like this.

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Thanks for sharing, I tested it yesterday.
Beautiful UI and animations no doubt, the default scan found about 16 MB of junk files.
It locates archives and installer but dubious utility imo.
It was impossible to close the program because it gave error "operation in progress" but no operations really, and after a few minutes I killed the process.
I give a pass..

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Thanks for sharing, I tested it yesterday.
Beautiful UI and animations no doubt, the default scan found about 16 MB of junk files.
It locates archives and installer but dubious utility imo.
It was impossible to close the program because it gave error "operation in progress" but no operations really, and after a few minutes I killed the process.
I give a pass..
Your a brave man :p
I won't touch it with a 10ft pole after seeing the pages it is associated with.
Something about it sets me on edge. I will keep the Dr. (Kerish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.