On Sale! Black Friday comes to AdGuard - 50% off

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

codswollip

Level 23
Thread author
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
AdGuard — World's most advanced adblocker!

1542984098763.png

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
@Telos and @crezz good posting! I got a few this time around as the normal price for AdGuard is seen below:

1543078026123.png

The website referenced is selling you 2 PC/MAC + 2 Android for $18 which is a steal!! I got two licenses at this price, because I highly doubt it will get cheaper at all. Plus, it makes for a great gift to others! Hey, they don't know that you didn't pay close to $50.00! I use AdGuard on all of my devices and I think this software has made some great advances throughout the years.

Get it while its still on sale (if it still is)!

Sincerely,

Brian

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.