Blacklisted

trxdave

Thread author
Oct 7, 2013
Hi, I am new here. I have try removal malware from my own website. How can i remove the malware as it said blacklisted.

David

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

In order to help you, I will need to know a lot more.

What said your website was blacklisted?

First what makes you believe that your website is infected?
Has your website been hacked, have you changed anything on it recently or does anyone else have access to the Admin console besides you?

When did you first suspect that your website was infected?

Do you run your own servers from your location or use a hosting service?

If you are using a hosting service, they should provide some type of security protection.

I will need to know the complete url to your site you can add "hxxp://" to the prefix because it will not be a live link. That way I can check it and see if there is anything obvious that sticks out.

Thanks. :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.