RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
When i boot the system, it loads until the Windows Log in Screen should appear, instead i see a black screen with the mouse and i can't do anything. After around a minute, Windows screen shows and i can log in normally.

Additional symptoms:

When i can finally log in normally, Emsisoft Internet Security won't start, giving a random error. Hamachi LogMeIn won't start either, giving random errors.

What i tried so far:

• Fix boot via Windows CD
  • Restore machine
  • Uninstall antivirus
  • Check Windows Issues Logs

Interesting information:

When i fixed the boot with a few commands via Windows 7 CD's CMD repair tool, the black screen was fixed and it wouldn't show up. But after a few days, it starts again.

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Rengar and given

RECdevicehelper

Level 2
Verified
Jun 3, 2017
When i boot the system, it loads until the Windows Log in Screen should appear, instead i see a black screen with the mouse and i can't do anything. After around a minute, Windows screen shows and i can log in normally.

Additional symptoms:

When i can finally log in normally, Emsisoft Internet Security won't start, giving a random error. Hamachi LogMeIn won't start either, giving random errors.

What i tried so far:

• Fix boot via Windows CD
  • Restore machine
  • Uninstall antivirus
  • Check Windows Issues Logs

Interesting information:

When i fixed the boot with a few commands via Windows 7 CD's CMD repair tool, the black screen was fixed and it wouldn't show up. But after a few days, it starts again.

Thanks for your help.
Hi @ravi prakash saini

From the sounds of this, you might have a corrupt user account. To verify this, please create a new account and test if you are experiencing these issues on the new account. If you are not having issues, then we can rule out corrupt user profile, if you are though, then you have a corrupt user profile! In that case, copy all your important files from the old user account to the new user account and then delete it.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

REC

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RoboMan
Upvote 0

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I'm sorry. Thanks everybody. The issue was because of some faulty drivers. I fixed the boot and re-installed them.

Reactions: brambedkar59
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.