Status
Not open for further replies.

youssef

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 8, 2014
blockulicious
Blockulicious is an extension for Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers able to block websites with risk for your computer and your privacy.This product was developed in conjunction with CRDF Labs and ADMINUSLabs. This software uses databases and CRDF Labs ADMINUSLabs.

Blockulicious block :

• Malicious sites containing malware (viruses, malware, adware, ...)
  • Phishing attacks
  • Dangerous websites for your privacy
  • Exploits (vulnerabilities in software to insert malicious code that can infect your computer)
========================================
i tried this extension and i think that it is effective in blocking malicious website ...
for more information : http://www.crdf.us/product/blockulicious/

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
I almost forgot to mention this here. I tried this extension a few days ago, but it hat a noticeable effect on the time that web pages needed to fully load. It was certainly not bad...but still. From all the website i tried with this extension there was only one that it blocked. I know that the site is safe, but Blockulicious kept blocking the site even after i white listed it?

It could be a fault on my side, but it could also not be. :) For now i will stay away from it even though it looks like it could be a useful extensions.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.