Bobby security config

Robwahl

Thread author
Apr 27, 2015
I'm always in learning mode, for I can always learn more particularly from experts at this site.

Reactions: JM Safe

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
What is version build of Windows 10 are you using? ICYMI (In case you miss it ) Some Windows 10 pre release build are set to terminate the license:

http://malwaretips.com/threads/micr...stop-booting-shortly-after-they-expire.45210/

Anyway in realtime protection, if Bitdefender does not contain any problems in Windows 10 then leave it then turn off Windows Defender.

On demand scanners: MBAM and Hitman Pro

Remove Spybot and Superantispyware

Extensions: Adblocker from Adguard and HTTPS Everywhere is fine for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: ex kingsly and scot
H

hjlbx

Just a suggestion...

Add antiexecutable: VooDooShield - free or NoVirusThanks Exe Radar Pro beta - free.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Definitely make sure the Windows 10 build you have is not going to be terminated
I would consider removing Spybot & SAS in favor of some other on demand scanner choices.

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Good config friend but I suggest you uninstall Bitdefender and install Qihoo 360 Total Security Essentials.
Also I suggest you to install DownThemAll extension for Firefox and Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition 2014.
You can also install uBlock extension for your default browser. ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.