bodnar5' config

bodnar5

Thread author
May 8, 2014
Well, this is my security setting, please feel free to post any opinions or suggestions you wish Thanks. :D

Reactions: tonibalas

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Your config is really strong.
I just want to do a few suggestions.
BDTS is good so i think you don't need realtime protection of Malwarebytes just keep it as on demand scanner.
Remove SuperAntispyware because lately we have seen that it's not doing well in matter of detection.
These are my suggestions i hope i have helped.
Thanks for sharing your config.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Looks good!!
I would leave MBAM as on demand only and definitely consider removing SAS
Also having WiseCare Pro & ASC Pro installed is a bit much. I would uninstall one of them and personally I would keep WiseCare
Thanks for sharing your config :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Very tight and strong configuration.

I don't know why you have CCleaner PRO? when its only deal for business feature type and monitoring feature only, ;)

Suggest to keep other on demand scanner tools on USB and stay two starter scanners you want. ;)

Reactions: tonibalas

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.