boredog - saying Hello to MalwareTips members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boredog

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Jul 5, 2016
Hello everyone. been trying to sign up here for but never had any success until today. I have been a member over at Wilders for many years and so umbra was able to help me out to get here. he mentioned issues with Adguard and MT. Seems after turning off stealth mode and adding MT to Adguards exclusion list per umbra, I was able to register ;-) Look forward to being here.

Thanks

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Welcome @boredog ,Ive seen you on Wilders..:)
Took me 3 days to get past the ReCaptcha to join here.:D....Flicking permissions on and off...thinking why cant I get through?.Is it Java,3rd Party Scripts,Stealth Mode???....Eventually I just accessed the site "Bare" and reactivated my blocks after getting through...I'm not a fan of the ReCaptcha:D

boredog

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Jul 5, 2016
"ReCaptcha" ya the trees, store front or rivers. of those the trees got me. they can be sneaky for sure.

",Ive seen you on Wilders"

My old nick there was controler , yup with one L
even though it shows controler starting 2002. I know for a fact I was going their on the old forum in the 90's. I was one of the original 1000 members. I think when I joined I was like 550 or something like that. back then they used to give away free software to the next 1000 th member. I never did get anyo_O
anyway at some point a mod decided to not really block me but if I tried to navigate the site, it was so slow it was not worth it. then after some years I went back because I missed it and was determined to be a good boy this time. ;) this looks like a refreshing site with a lot of wilders and dslreports members.
the main thing that brought me here was the cylance v Sophos dilemma.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.