Brazil 1-7 Germany: Hosts' World Cup party ends in humiliation

D

Deleted member 178

Argentina champion ? Maybe but one man is not a team and i am sure Messi will be shut down fast , if he is not it means germans are bad in strategy

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
You cud bump u gums from now to d next four years Argentina will be football world champions on Sunday :)

Reactions: Koroke San

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
I expect Germany to win....Argentina reached here in the final but they don't look as great as Germany right now....

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Although I am voting for Germany in the world cup, this score is scary. I was in a store when I heard some guys saying that they are still in the first half and the score was 5-0, my jaw dropped. :D

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Whomever of the 2 Popes prayed harder, that country will win the World Cup.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.