Brazil ISP servers under massive DNS cache Poisoning attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenTester

Thread author
Jul 30, 2011
"Brazil ISP servers are infected with DNS cache Poisoning attack. Google,facebook ,youtube and other sites show pop up message. it asks to install "google defense" and some other java applet. if you approved to install, it will spread malware." Kaspersky Lab expert Fabio Assolini.

eHackingNews

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
Wow.. that is not good! Hope to see everyone doing their job good and right to fix this issue.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
That's literally not good as it's a spread Poisoning attack. A lot of users are probably infected now.

PenTester

Thread author
Jul 30, 2011
This is very intelligent move of Hackers and very risks for users. most of people trust facebook, google and other famous sites. some peoples addicted to facebook. They will do whatever it ask to do. This results in malware attack. That's what why i told in my clickjacking tutorial, "don't blindly trust any websites or anyone in internet. "

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
A bad day for all Brazilian users there, as those website are everyday access unless someone was alerted about that situation.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
wow.
I have a friend in Brazil.
hopefully he will know more about this.

Hackers are now everywhere. and can hack any website.
Be careful and use good security software

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.