Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Break on developement to unknown date/delay of Tiranium Internet Security.
Our malware hunters staff and community staff, will continu to prevent new malwares everyday and new contents.

Reactions: Koroke San

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Due of some personnal reasons and to our big lose of users and potential donations.
It's not easy to stand up against big compagnies with big marketing staff, with a staff of 4 persons.

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
You seem like good guys doing a great job. Due to managing fledgling a web project of my own at the moment I don't have a huge amount of money to donate to you, but if you need any help or advice with marketing and getting better known, I have contacts and experience and happy to help.

Wish you all the best anyway with what looks like a fantastic and very promising project :)

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
This is very unfortunate, i love the product. message me in regards to donations or any other help i can give

Thank you :)

You seem like good guys doing a great job. Due to managing fledgling a web project of my own at the moment I don't have a huge amount of money to donate to you, but if you need any help or advice with marketing and getting better known, I have contacts and experience and happy to help.

Wish you all the best anyway with what looks like a fantastic and very promising project :)

Marketing, of course. We are looking for that, a marketing manager. We will be happy to get some help :)

Reactions: vladimire wolff

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Marketing, of course. We are looking for that, a marketing manager. We will be happy to get some help :)

No worries, I don't have a huge amount of time for the next couple of weeks, but feel free to message me if you like and we can have a chat about it, see if I can help you out :)

Reactions: Dubseven

Dubseven

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
Of course ;)

The break on the development will end tomorrow, we keep working on our cloud systems :)

Reactions: xxtoss23
D

Deleted member 178

if you want a good advice, keep your base software structure ; lately i saw you changed your components too often (sanboxing removed, engines changed, gark removed, Firewall added, etc...) , from a professional point of view , it is not good, it make people feels like the product is unstable. choose a way and stick with it. even if it is a simple one , you want to do too much things at same time .

"be good on one thing than average on many"

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.