Bug of Qihoo 360 Internet security

Status
Not open for further replies.

breathejustice

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 18, 2014
That's NOT a bug. They will simply add windows 8, 8.1 keylogger support soon.That's why you don't see any keylogger protection button.
You could say that it is a bug if you would see the keylogger button which it's supposed to work but it doesn't.
A user above has the antikeylogger button...It's a bug

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
A user above has the antikeylogger button...It's a bug

Please read carefully what the user wrote:
They must have removed it then, because when I used it a couple of months ago, I had the button (win 8.1)

breathejustice

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 18, 2014
Please read carefully what the user wrote:
They must have removed it then, because when I used it a couple of months ago, I had the button (win 8.1)
I don't have the button. You should read it very carefully.

Somebody have the anti-keylogger button in Win 8.1 64bit
I do not have the anti-keylogger button in Win 8.1 64bit...
Do you understand ??

Last edited:
Y

yigido

I hear Quiho IS is going to be discontinued, and that they will focus on improving and releasing TS instead.
Their main focus is TS. I do not understant why they will discontinue IS version even chinese IS version 5 is available.
Is ıt so hard to release an english translated version ? Their aim is different I think. They develop a toy for non-chinese users. Sssh..

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
I don't have the button. You should read it very carefully.

Somebody have the anti-keylogger button in Win 8.1 64bit
I do not have the anti-keylogger button in Win 8.1 64bit...
Do you understand ??

''Somebody HAD the antilogger button .....he HAD, and Qihoo removed it so that can be ready for windows 8.1,THAT' WHY you don't see any keylogger button
So where is the bug?
Qihoo will bring it when it will be ready for windows 8.1.
So even if we take this as a ''bug'' then IT WAS a bug.
Please don't make repeat myself. If you think that this IS a bug then try another product....it's so simple

breathejustice

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 18, 2014
''Somebody HAD the antilogger button .....he HAD, and Qihoo removed it so that can be ready for windows 8.1,THAT' WHY you don't see any keylogger button
So where is the bug?
Qihoo will bring it when it will be ready for windows 8.1.
So even if we take this as a ''bug'' then IT WAS a bug.
Please don't make repeat myself. If you think that this IS a bug then try another product....it's so simple

I have used Qihoo for very long time...but anti-keylogger button have not been shown to my Qihoo 360 IS.
But 3link9 user had the antikeylogger button.
It's a bug..
OK? You are interpreting what people say idiosyncratic way.

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
I have used Qihoo for very long time...but anti-keylogger button have not been shown to my Qihoo 360 IS.
But 3link9 user had the antikeylogger button.
It's a bug..
OK? You are interpreting what people say idiosyncratic way.

Here is the email from Qihoo support.

Thank you for your support to 360safe.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Currently the anti-keylogger function does not support Windows8/8.1 64bit system, and we are working hard to fix it.

So DO YOU SEE ANY ANTI-KEYLOGGER BUTTON TO YOUR IS? NO

That means that they bring back the button WHEN IT WILL BE READY FOR WINDOWS 8,8.1 X64

And i address to every person here that uses 360IS in windows 8 8.1 x64 to tell us if this button exist NOW and NOT working.
If yes then it is a bug, otherwise IS NOT.
What is so difficult to understand?
Stop trying make impressions here, people will get bored.

P.S I will NOT answer to any other of your posts, if you like then PM me to continue the conversation
What is happening now is ridiculous and i will not follow.I have other jobs to take care of

Thank you

breathejustice

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 18, 2014
Here is the email from Qihoo support.

Thank you for your support to 360safe.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Currently the anti-keylogger function does not support Windows8/8.1 64bit system, and we are working hard to fix it.

So DO YOU SEE ANY ANTI-KEYLOGGER BUTTON TO YOUR IS? NO

That means that they bring back the button WHEN IT WILL BE READY FOR WINDOWS 8,8.1 X64

And i address to every person here that uses 360IS in windows 8 8.1 x64 to tell us if this button exist NOW and NOT working.
If yes then it is a bug, otherwise IS NOT.
What is so difficult to understand?
Stop trying make impressions here, people will get bored.

P.S I will NOT answer to any other of your posts, if you like then PM me to continue the conversation
What is happening now is ridiculous and i will not follow.I have other jobs to take care of

Thank you

Someone had anti-keylogger button sometimes ago. And He or she does not use Qihoo any more.
I did not have any anti-keylogger button sometimes ago.
It means that there once a time when antikeylogger button exists to someone's Qihoo IS, and does not exist someone's Qihoo IS.
Therefore, there is no proof of removing antikeylogger button by Qihoo.
What you have said is just guessing. No proof of removing.

One thing we can know is that someone had it, someone did not had it, and I do not have it, which does not mean everybody's Qihoo of which computer is win8 x64 does not have antikeylogger button.

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Relax guys,
Anyhow I just installed it on 8.1 and the button is missing. I also found an old 360 IS review on YT being tested in win8 and the button IS there. So recently, it was removed as I guess the 360 team found problems and conflicts in win 8.
(Go to the 12:50 mark)

Reactions: yigido
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.