Status
Not open for further replies.

SifhX

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 26, 2014
Hi,

Antimalware doesn't load at startup and when I start it manually I have to enter the licence, it happened 2 times in a week .... other days it loads normally

What's the problem ?

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
I believe it was bug, I had same problem about half month ago with CFW, solution is the same exactly like Venustus said above :D

Oddly enough it's back to normal again after reinstall the program :confused:

Reactions: SifhX and Venustus

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
How programmer fixes the car when it stops in the middle of the road?
Exit and re-enter again :cool:

"Exit and re-enter again" hmm..wonder what it is :p :D

inception_meme__1_.png

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
I didn't have this issue earlier....its happening to me after windows 8.1 update 1...I did uninstall and reinstall again and after 2 days again it won't start up I have to manually start it and it asks me key......plus I am having lot of issue with IE tab freezing and also any program takes ages to open even CCleaner takes a minute to open....but these issue goes away if I remove emsisoft......I think Emsisoft has issue with windows 8.1 update 1

SifhX

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 26, 2014
After reinstalling it 2 times, the bug occured again, so I decided to uninstall it for good, I will install Mbam on my 2nd computer. So bye bye Emsisoft Anti-Malware, I'll use only EEK for on-demand scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.