BugCode's security arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wave

Looking goooddd bro, nice and secure :) :) ;)

I'd love to see someone bypass SD but I know that you'll never run into a sample which can so you're fine and you got a backup anyway lool

Last edited by a moderator:

BugCode

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Well, new Overkill setup my main laptop(specs in the forum specific area :p)BC's New toy

BD Plus + CFW (Proactive with modified settings aka sis cruel (thx) + Zal (premium) + VS (Pro) + On demand SD (lifetime) + Adquard (systemwide) + VPN (Air of course) sometimes i changed Zal to HMPA and so on, they have also been sametime in realtime, but then i have disabled HMPA keystroke encryption and keep it Zal's Id protection active.(sometimes revert) Okay, it's working great and i know there is a lot of like (no need to use, but just for fun!) ,,,let's see how long this setup last, i doesn't bother all the time wrote changing my setup, because some may know they change allmost as often like i change my undies,,so really often... :oops: .

Thanks for reading!
- BC

BugCode

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
So, today is the day when i update w10, pretty exciting. Security plan is light as plume. So, just CFW10 + demand SD , so here is the plan, hope there's no probs with new version of w10 and CFW :)

Dualboot another drive is old friend debian.

D

Deleted member 178

So, today is the day when i update w10, pretty exciting. Security plan is light as plume. So, just CFW10 + demand SD , so here is the plan, hope there's no probs with new version of w10 and CFW :)
Comodo mailed its customers asking to remove the old version because you will brick your system if you don't, and i won't updgrade a system with any security soft installed.

BugCode

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
So, current config: VS Pro (Lifetime) + Sbie (Lifetime) + SD on demand + hundreds of different kind tweaks ;), oh well...let's see how long i go with this, i can say light it is for sure :D Oh, and WD disabled and UAC set as Always. VS mode smart as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.